Thursday, March 8, 2012

forgot voicemail password for metro pcs how to retrive password

how to retrive your voicemail password on the phone metro pcs



    1. Dial 611 on your Metro pcs cell phone to enter myMetro.
    2. Select the third option on your screen labeled "myMetro Settings."
    3. Select the third option on your screen labeled "Reset Voicemail PIN."
    4. Enter your Metro PCS account password. If you can't remember your password, enter what you think it might be. If it is incorrect, you will be given the option to select a "forgot password" function, which will connect you to Metro PCS for assistance.
    5. Verify you would like to reset your voice mail by selecting "Yes, Reset PIN." A new PIN will appear on the screen.
    6. Use this PIN to log into your voice mail. You will be asked to choose a new password again.
  1. option 2 will be calling metro pcs customer care @888-863-8768, speak to a representative and they will set it back to 9999.

13 comments:

  1. it will only let me enter 0's no other numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lol i forgot my password

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed rules #1-6 and it worked but when I called my voicemail and entered the pin number they told me to it kept saying incorrect password

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Foget. My. Password. The. Voicemail

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need help with my voicemail password code

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the number to reset my voicemail

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I reset my vm password from a different phone? The phone I'm using is Metro PCS acct.The phone vm password I'm trying to change is as well, but different account . I'm unable to chk my voicemail or check my account online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgoten my password to my voicemails pls

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I reset my vm password from a different phone? The phone I'm using is Metro PCS acct.The phone vm password I'm trying to change is as well, but different account . I'm unable to chk my voicemail or check my account online.

    Reply

    ReplyDelete