Thursday, March 8, 2012
setting up your voicemail for the first time on your metro pcs phone
- hold the #1 button for 2 seconds, this will dial your voicemail center automatically.
- the system will ask for your temporally password, please enter 9999 follow by a # sign.
- then the system will ask you to create a new 4 digits password,think of something easy and something you won't forget. enter it again with # sign at the end.
- press 1 for computer generated automatic message, or press 2 for your own personal greeting.
- press # to complete the setup.
- hold 1 for 2 seconds to call voicemail
- enter 4 digits password and # when system prompts
- press option 4 for personal options
- then press option 2 for administrative options
- then password option press 1
- to turn skip password on or off press 2
- press 1 again for skip password on.
- hang up